Now Offering Kids Art Classes and Site Ideas

It's official! I will be offering Children's Art Classes at Art Mundo on Thursdays at 3:30pm to 5:00pm!  Also, I will be offering Children's Art Classes at Treasure Coast Art Association on Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 3:30pm to 5:00pm, as well as a Printmaking class on Thursdays at 6:00pm.  Fun times.

On to the site update!  The new site will have a lot more options for customizing the layout.  I'm pretty excited about it.  The front page will have a few excerpts from some of the more popular categories and each of these categories will have their own page.  I plan to keep sidebar similar to candidlykate (ex. my picture, contact info, and sponsors).  If you have any features you would like to see, leave a comment.

My favorite part so far, a page specifically for the 365 Project! No more scrolling through sketches to find the content pages! 

No comments: