Oscar Style--Love That Dress


So, who didn't watch the Oscars last night? As a huge fan of musicals, I was bouncing in my seat through the whole thing!

I'm not going to write a list of who won what, but since it is 'style Monday' here are some of my favorite styles of the night. 

1. Jennifer Lawrence (pictured above).  Great dress, great hair, great attitude.  This is what I want in an Red Carpet star.  Every time I see this actress, I become a bigger fan. 

2. Charlize Theron. Simple with the perfect combination of classic and sexy.  I love the lines on this dress.

3. Zoe Saldana.  Okay, I will be the first one to tell you that white is my least favorite color, so it seems kind of strange for me that my top 3 are all white dresses.  Then again, I can not deny the classic appeal of a white dress.  This one throws a nice twist into the works with a gorgeous gradient shift in the skirt. 
 
4. Nancy O'Dell. To be honest, I had to look her up.  The dress is funky, but for some reason I find the color shifts very appealing.  Blue might not have been my first choice, but I love the style.  And the shoes.  Definitely want the shoes.

No comments: