February Recap




Another month down.  I'm still working out what I want this blog to be about, so there were a few changes this month.  The Book Club has been taken off;  it might show back up if I get more permanent viewers.  Also, I'm combining my artist blog into this one.  There will probably be more changes to come. 

New Sponsor:  Messages of the Heart

Looking for personalized stationary or wedding invitations, RSVP, or postcards?  Look no further than Messages of the Heart on Etsy!

Homemade Ricotta Cheese

Very little work time, incredibly easy, and wonderfully delicious.  I might never buy ricotta cheese again.

Eggplant Rolatini

Take that homemade ricotta cheese, spread it on some eggplant and roll it up!  Quick and easy dinner that goes well with salad and garlic bread.

Playing with Chocolate

I bought 8 oz worth of bittersweet chocolate.  You know you want to see what I did with it.

Check Out Our Garden

Curious about what kinds of plants grow in Florida sand?  You will be surprised.  'Wild' sunflowers, crotons, azaleas, milkweed, and more.

Tuscan Chicken Soup

This recipe is amazing.  Use up some of that leftover chicken and get plenty of vegetables into the menu.  

No comments: