Crushed Berry Lemonade

Homemade lemonade is a great substitute for sugar sodas and a great way to get some much needed fruit into your kids...or husband.  I like to be creative with my lemonade by adding some crushed fruit at the bottom.


Lemonade is easy to make.  I like to make mine in a half gallon jar, so my measurement use that ratio.

Juice 4 lemons and strain out all seeds.  Add a cup of sugar and fill the rest of the jar with water.  If you are feeling adventurous, you can substitute the sugar with some of your fruit syrup left over from making Candied Peels.

Once you have your lemonade you can use any fruit that you want.  I chose blackberries, strawberries, and cherries.  Each was delicious.




Don't forget to cut the pits out of the cherries. You do not want to accidentally chew on one of those.

No comments: