December Recap


Another years has gone by, and that means you have to put the tiny bit more effort when writing the date...I can't believe that its already coming up on 2013!  I still remember the excitement (and confusion) over the changing of the millennium.  Here are some of my favorite posts from this month, as well as some of my favorite links from other sites.

Top 10 Favorite Sites of San Francisco

It still seems weird that I'm not waking up to make breakfast for my nephew or walking 30 minutes to get to work, but being back in Florida has its perks too (HEAT!!!).  Here are a few of my favorite places to go in San Francisco.

Filled Apples

This became a fast favorite of mine.  Core an apple and fill it with whatever you want.  I tried Caramel Apples, Candied Apples, and simple Peanut Butter Apples.

Homemade Christmas Cards

This year, Christmas cards were a big affair.  I made each card by hand (a total of 41) and they were sent with vintage postage courtesy of my sponsor, Treasurefox!  These cards are also available for sale in my Etsy store.

Homemade Christmas Tags

Another holiday homemade project.  I made about 25 Christmas gift tags to decorate my wrapped gifts this year.  These are also on sale in my Etsy store.

Gingerbread House

I made two gingerbread houses this year.  The first one was a more cake-like recipe, but my second attempt (put together by my cousin) was much more stable and workable.

Tipsy Arnold Palmers

I am now a big fan of Seagram's Sweet Tea Vodka.  Too bad I haven't found it since this day.

Favorite Links...

No comments: