A Good Pair of Black Pants

Recently, I had the wonderful pleasure of rebuilding my wardrobe from scratch and I needed some nice outfits for my new job.  Luckily, the dress code is on the casual side of professional wear and I have a lot of leeway with my selections.  Here are three styles centered around my one good pair of black pants.
This outfit is a combination of Forever 21, Target, and DB Shoes.


Forever 21
  • Nude Top

Target 
  • Mossimo Boot Cut Black Pants
  • Mossimo Nude Tank Top

DB Shoes
 
This outfit is a combination of Forever 21, Target, and DB Shoes.


Forever 21
  • Flowered Top

Target 
  • Mossimo Boot Cut Black Pants
  • Mossimo Nude Tank Top

DB Shoes
This outfit is a combination of Target, DB Shoes, and a thrift store.


Thrift store
  • Byline Gray Jacket
  • Black Tank Top

Target 
  • Mossimo Boot Cut Black Pants

DB Shoes

No comments: